With the way the economy is going these days,companies are downsizing and looking for ways to cross train staff members to handle more responsibilities with online marketing strategies. Trouble is that just because your online marketer handles your PPC doesn't mean they totally understand how to handle your PR online. You're blogger may be great at creating catchy blog posts but might not know how to integrate a complete social media strategy. Your very competent SEO can get you rankings for keywords, but might not have the knack for building a community.
Where can you find the cross training to help your team get up to date on all these different areas of online marketing at a reasonable rate?
Well that's the question we attempt to answer by creating a great online marketing training conference called Online Media Boot Camp! For under $500 you can get some great cross training in Online PR, Blogging, Social Media and Community Building.
It's also a pretty exclusive training, limited to just 65 attendees. That gives the attendees more face time with the online marketing training speakers who do this stuff every day and know the ins and outs. So who are the speakers? Well check out this out.
- Mack Collier who writes at his own blog, the Viral Garden (and others as well) will be doing training on building communities.
- Shashi Bellamkonda from Network Solutions is going to be speaking on how you can sell online marketing and social media internally and get buy in from not just the higher ups but your whole company.
- Valeria Maltoni from the Conversation Agent is giving guidance on corporate and business blogging. It's a lot different than just personal or hobby blogging and Valeria has got a lot to share.
- Beth Harte from The Harte of Marketing and SMG's most recent author edition is sharing her knowlege of Public Relations in a Web 2.0 world.
- Then there's me - Liana "Li" Evans - I kick the day off by giving attendees the basic fundamentals around social media and online marketing.
Now you're wondering where, when and how much really, right? O.K., so here's the other important details.
- Where: King of Prussia, PA - just north of downtown Philly, conveniently located off of the PA turnpike.
- When: April 9th, 2009 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Cost: Until Feb. 20th, 2009 just $349.00 (yes, that truly is under $500!)
So what is included? Well the training of course, but breakfast, lunch with the speakers and snacks are included as well as a few "give mes" (swag) and free WiFi. Not a bad deal for some excellent online marketing training, wouldn't you say?
What are you waiting for? Sign up today, because after February 20th, 2009 the price goes up, and with only 65 slots available, they won't last long!