It's been a while since I've actively worked with PPC, but any tool that claims to make life easier for search marketers is worth looking at. Today, WordStream released a new suite of Quality Score management tools for AdWords advertisers, which are directly incorporated into the company's PPC product These tools are designed to help advertisers boost Quality Scores which, in turn, should lower overall PPC costs.
AdWords Quality Score is a "grade" assigned by Google, based on demonstrated relevancy (that of the landing page to the keywords targeted) and click-through rates, that has a big impact on how successful your campaigns are. WordStream's new Quality Score tools help marketers strengthen their campaign structures according to proven best practices that raise both CTR and Quality Score, which equates to:
- More exposure in the search results for lower costs
- More traffic, better qualified leads, and higher sales
The new Quality Score tools have been added to WordStream's existing keyword management technology, along with tighter AdWords integration.
The new features include:
- AdWords Campaign Organization Tools – These grouping tools are useful for quickly creating tightly related ad groups and strategically organized campaign structures.
- Negative Keyword Tools – WordStream already had some tools to help identify and set negative keywords, but these are now easier to use and have been improved to further reduce irrelevant impressions and wasteful ad spend.
- Long-Tail Keyword Expansion Tools – Again, keywords are WordStream's specialty. The new keyword expansion tools provide thousands of highly targeted long-tail keyword suggestions tailored to your product or service niche.
If you want to learn more, you can sign up to try WordStream's new Quality Score tools free