So last week while I was out at SES Chicago, speaking on panels and networking with people, a whole lot of stuff was going on in the "Real World". So here's a link round-up, if you were out in Chicago you might have missed some of these stories.
- Danny Sullivan Announces New Search Conference: Search Marketing Expo
- Jason Calacanis becomes Entrepreneur in Action with Sequoia
- Yahoo!, Yahoo!, Yahoo!, Yahoo! and more Yahoo!
- Yahoo! still has more visitors than Google
- Forbes Magazine is covering Arbitrage
- CNET just doesn't get Digg at all
- Jim Hedger stirred up Matt Cutt's ire with his story about Google funding Terrorists
- Google announced it's extending its free transactions with Google Checkout until Dec. 31, 2007.
- 30 Amazing things you can do with Widgets
- WOMMA Announced its WOMMIE Award Winners
- TV Networks reportedly planning a You Tube Rival
- Yahoo! & Facebook is back Again: Deal or No Deal?
- HP & State of California settle Lawsuit
I think that about covers it all! These bloggers all covered it much better than I, especially since I was at the Hilton in Chicago for most of the week.